Friday, March 30, 2007

Blogging, blogging, blogging...

For some time now I've been thinking of doing some writing, and I certainly have plenty of thoughts about what is going on just now in the Episcopal Church USA, the church in which I serve as pastor and priest. So, for no specific person's entertainment and education but my own, I'm starting a web log, or blog. I'm going to commit to posting something at least once a week, hopefully something worth reading. I'm also due to go on Sabbatical in a little less than three months, so I'm also hoping to use this blog to let people keep track of what I'm doing and where I am doing it. So, read, mark, inwardly digest, and enjoy!

2 comments:

DBW said...

If you want to get people reading your blog, leave comments on other Episcopal blogs... then their writers and readers will check you out and link to you. Also, you would do well to join the "Blogging Episcopalians' webring. My hits have gone up drastically since madpriest linked to me. If you could get that horrid Father Jake, or some other big blog, to link to you, stuff will start happening. Another thing you can do is have your own blogroll, because people see which blogs link to them, and will often reciprocate with a link.

writing_here said...

Why not "read, mark, learn,, inwardly digest, and enjoy" instead?